The first Slovenian mountain E-bike | ELPEC eBikes
We are very proud to announce that the first eCult e-bikes have arrived at the ELPEC eBikes E-bike Center. We have already received many e-bikes in our store, also of much higher price ranges and with more prestigious equipment, but this time we all looked with great interest and curiosity towards the service station, where the first Slovenian e-bike first turned. It does not happen every day that we are dealing with a real Slovenian product of such a scale. eCULT is a Slovenian company that launched its first electric mountain bike this year. This is the eCult Octane 112 front suspension wheel, which is the result of the cooperation of several Slovenian companies. The aluminum frame is their own work, while the leading company in this field in Slovenia - Domel - came to the rescue.
The bike is eye-catching at first glance, eCult opted for a sleek, minimalist design. The black frame is complemented by red details, and the Marzocchi fork gives the bike a more dangerous character. The last triangle is decorated with a #madeinslovenia sticker.
ECult has many years of experience in the cycling industry. Fox and Marzocchi have been authorized service technicians for many years. Therefore, you can be absolutely sure that the Octane has been equipped with optimal equipment in terms of price-performance ratio.
- 29" kwheels ensure excellent rolling
- Domel's Domel RS Line engine produces 112 Nm of reliable torque
- The Econo InTube battery 660Wh ensures that no cycling tour is too long
- The top-of-the-line Cura Formula brakes take care of braking
- Marzocchi Bomber Z2 E-Bike+ 120mm makes the ride so much smoother
- Carefree shifting with Sram NX Eagle 12 (gear)
- Vittoria Mezcal 29 x 2.6" for optimal grip